Apprenticeship Funding

Levy Payers

If you are an employer with an annual wage bill of more than £3m then you will be paying an Apprenticeship Levy of 0.5% on payroll through PAYE.

The system is complicated and our levy consultancy will help you to understand and make best use of the funds in your Digital Apprenticeship Service online account.

We co-design and deliver large-scale bespoke Apprenticeship programmes and currently work with numerous employer clients across England.

Our highly experienced trainer assessors work alongside senior management and HR and L&D Functions to upskill existing employees and train new talent in line with your business goals.

We deliver Apprenticeships training in the areas of Metal Recycling, Customer Service, Business and Management Leadership.

We can support you every-step of the way with your Apprenticeship Training, we can assist with recruitment and selection, the delivery of the training and preparation for End Point Assessment but we can also assist with the bureaucracy of the administration of the Apprenticeship Standard. Our Apprenticeship Team can assist you with the following:

  • How to make best use of your funds

  • Supporting you to create a bespoke training and development plan

  • Simplify your levy account administration with our co-management approach

  • To be kept informed about new developments

For more information please contact our Apprenticeship Team on 024 7679 6410 or training@metacademy.co.uk

Apprenticeships training for SMEs and Non-Levy Payers

If your business or organisation has an annual wage bill of less than £3m then you do not pay the Apprenticeship Levy.

SMEs co-fund their Apprenticeship training, currently paying 10% of the Apprenticeship Fees (with the remaining 90% co-funded by the Government). From April 2019, payment of the co-funding  will be managed through a  Digital Apprenticeship Service (DAS) online account (insert hyperlink https://accounts.manage-apprenticeships.service.gov.uk/service/index).

Please contact  us for advice and guidance on co-funding and the additional financial incentives available. These include an extra £1,000 for recruiting a 16-18 year-old apprentice or a 19-24 year-old apprentice with additional learning needs or an Education, Health and Care (EHC) plan.

If you have less than 50 employees, then the Government meets the full cost of Apprenticeship training for those aged 18 and under. For employees aged over 19 they will pay for 90% of Apprenticeships training, with the employer co-investing 10%.

For more information please contact our Apprenticeship Team on 024 7679 6410 or training@metacademy.co.uk

For further information regarding funding please visit the gov.uk website

Apprenticeship Funding – https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/apprenticeship-changes

For Levy Payershttps://www.gov.uk/government/publications/apprenticeship-levy-how-it-will-work

For Non-Levy Payers https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/apprenticeship-levy-how-it-will-work/apprenticeship-levy-how-it-will-work#non-levy-paying-employers

Contact our team

For more detail please contact our apprenticeship team