Mayer Environmental provides expert advice to the private and public sector on environmental and management systems to ensure compliance with legislation, meet company objectives and protect our world. We enable our clients to achieve cost-effective, sustainable solutions relating to Environmental Permitting, Risk Assessment, Analytical Services and Monitoring. Mayer Environmental also prides itself in building strong, long-term relationships based on trust and mutual respect to ensure we are ideally positioned to provide a wide range of environmental services.
Integrated Management Systems (IMS) Co-ordinator
Due to continued growth there is now a need for an additional member of staff to play a key role within the management systems services division. As the IMS Co-ordinator you will focus on the provision and effective management of the Integrated Management System (IMS) for one of our largest clients.
This role is ideal for someone who is keen to develop both in the role and professionally.
- Ensure that processes needed for the IMS are established, implemented and maintained in accordance with corporate, legal and industry requirements including meeting the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015, BS EN ISO 14001:2015 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- Maintain the IMS to ensure continued ISO certifications for ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 14001 (Environmental) and OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health & Safety).
- Work in collaboration with Systems Consultants to ensure site specific, non-operational and legal departments; as well as new standards, are incorporated within the IMS.
- Facilitate employee access to IMS documentation including the provision Security Levels.
- Ensure policies, procedures and any approved documentation are uploaded for access.
- Ensure all incoming requests, emails or telephone enquiries are recorded and acknowledged before co-ordinating the necessary action.
- Produce regular IMS updates/reports and distribute to relevant staff.
- Ideally experience of Health & Safety and/ or Environmental and/or Quality management systems.
- Qualified Internal Auditor (desirable, although not essential) with demonstrable experience of completing internal audits.
- Awareness of BS EN ISO 9001:2015, BS EN ISO 14001:2015, and / or BS OHSAS 18001:2007 management system standards would be beneficial.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability and self-confidence to build strong working relationships internally and externally at all levels.
- Good presentation, written, analytical and IT skills including Microsoft Word (Essential), Microsoft Excel (Essential) and Microsoft Visio (Desirable)
This role would be ideally suited to a candidate with a good understanding of information management/security and how effective systems under pin compliance for a company’s policy and processes. Previous experience in a relevant role or working environment would be preferred although consideration will be given to recent graduates with qualifications in an appropriate discipline- Earth Sciences, Environmental Studies, Sciences etc.
Office location located in Midlands- Nuneaton, Warwickshire.
Salary negotiable depending upon the individual’s level of experience and skill set.
If you fulfil the above criteria and would like a challenging and rewarding role please send your CV and cover letter to Saima Mirza – Senior Systems Consultant, stating the job title and where you found the advertisement: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mayer Environmental welcomes speculative CVs.
If you are an enthusiastic team player working in the environmental sector and think you could make a positive contribution to the Mayer team, send us you CV.