This is an interactive workshop which develops an understanding of stakeholder communication and non-legislative factors affecting the waste and resource management industry (VRQ405) and provides the time and support to complete your assignment submission for WAMITAB VRQ unit VRQ405.
By attending these workshops you will gain an understanding of the following:
- Key stakeholders within the waste and resources management sector
- The roles of regulators when working with waste and resources management
- How non-legislative factors affect changes in wastes and resource management practice
- Operator responsibilities for data collection, reporting, storage and retention in relation to a waste and resource management facility
- Skills and training requirements for waste operations
- Complete the assessment criteria for Unit VRQ405
This course is suitable for individuals who would like to increase their knowledge and understanding of stakeholder communication in the waste and resource management industry or those who aspiring for managerial roles in the future.
Meet the team
We are a team are of highly skilled and qualified practitioners.