This is an interactive workshop which develops an understanding of managing an end of life vehicles facility and provides the time and support to complete your assignment submission for WAMITAB VRQ unit VRQ412.
By attending these workshops you will gain an understanding of the following:
- How waste is received or rejected at an end of life facility
- The principles of dismantling and depollution at an end of life facility
- The health, safety and environmental benefits and hazards associated with the dismantling and depollution process
- The pollutants and residual wastes associated with dismantling and depollution and how these can be managed
- Complete the assessment criteria for Unit VRQ412
This course is suitable for individuals who would like to increase their knowledge and understanding to be able to manage an end of life vehicles facility or those who aspiring for managerial roles in the future.
Meet the team
We are a team are of highly skilled and qualified practitioners.