This is an interactive workshop which develops an understanding of managing a metal recycling facility and provides the time and support to complete your assignment submission for WAMITAB VRQ unit VRQ413.
By attending these workshops you will gain an understanding of the following:
- How waste is received or rejected at a metals recycling facility
- The principles of a metals recycling at a waste and resources treatment facility
- The environmental benefits and hazards associated with metals recycling
- The emissions and residual waste associated with metals recycling processes and how these can be managed.
- Complete the assessment criteria for Unit VRQ413
This course is suitable for individuals who would like to increase their knowledge and understanding to be able to manage a metals recycling facility or those who aspiring for managerial roles in the future.
Meet the team
We are a team are of highly skilled and qualified practitioners.