This is an interactive workshop which develops an understanding of Health and Safety in the Waste and Resource Management Industry and provides the time and support to complete your assignment submission for WAMITAB VRQ unit VRQ401.
By attending these workshops you will gain an understanding of the following:
- The main requirements of health and safety legislation in the waste and resource management industry
- The hazards, risks, control measures and monitoring associated with a waste and resource management environment
- The principles of accident investigation and reporting in the waste and resource management industry
- The practices for controlling the safety of contactors and other site users
- Safe working practices to control the use of vehicles plant and equipment on site
- Requirement for permits to work in a waste and resource management facility
- Complete the assessment criteria for Unit VRQ401
This course is suitable for individuals who would like to increase their knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety in the waste and resource management industry or those who aspiring for managerial roles in the future.
Meet the team
We are a team are of highly skilled and qualified practitioners.