This is an interactive workshop which develops an understanding of environmental protection within the waste and resource management industry and provides the time and support to complete your assignment submission for WAMITAB VRQ unit VRQ402.
By attending these workshops you will gain an understanding of the following:
- Systems required to protect the environment and ensure compliance with an environmental permit
- Assessment of the environmental impact of work activities and how this can be minimised
- Legal and organisational requirements for managing the risk of fires on site
- Potential environment and amenity impacts of waste and resource management
- Complete the assessment criteria for Unit VRQ402
This course is suitable for individuals who would like to increase their knowledge and understanding of environmental protection in the waste and resource management industry or those who aspiring for managerial roles in the future.
Meet the team
We are a team are of highly skilled and qualified practitioners.