This qualification assists Managers in translating organisational strategy into effective operational performance. The qualification requires managers to build on strategic management and leadership skills and to focus on the requirements of implementing the organisations strategy.
The workshop will include the following topics:
- Introduction to strategic management and leadership
- Personal leadership development as a strategic manager
- Reviewing organisational strategy plans and performance
- Strategic information management
- Implementing organisational change strategies
This course is suitable for Senior Managers and Leaders
You will be required to submit written assignments for each unit. Upon successful completion of the course you will gain a CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership which is an internationally recognised qualification
Meet the team
We are a team are of highly skilled and qualified practitioners.