The aim of this course is to develop personal management capabilities, make effective use of information decision making, operations and the development of skills in managing people.
The workshops will include the following topics:
- Personal Development as a Manager and Leader
- Leadership Practice
- Managing Team and Individual Performance
- Meeting Stakeholder and Quality needs
- Information based Decision Making
- Managing Recruitment, Selection and Induction
This course is accredited by Awarding Body, CMI
This course is suitable for Department, Depot and Area Managers.
You will be required to submit written assignments for each unit. Upon successful completion of the course you will gain a CMI Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management which is an internationally recognised qualification.
Meet the team
We are a team are of highly skilled and qualified practitioners.