In economic times where more is less this workshop is intended for managers who wish to improve their personal effectiveness by taking control and organising themselves to deal with todays ‘increased pace’ and the pressures of the workplace. This workshop aims to give participants the knowledge and skills to:
- Identify and manage their own work behaviour patterns
- Plan and priorities to achieve objectives
- The identification of short, medium and long term plans and a balanced approach to planning
- Setting priorities and deadlines
- Dealing with interruptions
This course is suitable for supervisors and managers who wish to develop their personal skills in this area.
Meet the team
We are a team are of highly skilled and qualified practitioners.