This workshop is designed to develop your knowledge of all of the basic features of Microsoft Word including use of text, graphics, lists and tables. It will enable you to use templates, headers and footers and insert indexes and page numbers to your documents for easy navigation.
The workshop will also enable you to create professional documents by giving you an appreciation of document design principles and tips on creating clear and accessible layouts.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Create and save documents using appropriate templates
- Navigate effectively around a complex document
- Apply a range of styles to a document
- Insert, edit, delete, copy, paste and format text
- Change margins and spacing
- Insert bulleted and numbered lists and web links
- Use tables and tabs effectively
- Insert, position and edit graphics
- Add headers, footers and page numbers
- Create a cover page and index page
- Print documents
This course is suitable for individuals who are self taught in the use of Word and want to increase their proficiency in using the software.
Meet the team
We are a team are of highly skilled and qualified practitioners.