This workshop is designed to develop your knowledge of all of the basic features of Microsoft PowerPoint including use of text, graphics, embedded video and web links, slide animations and transitions.
The workshop will also enable you to create attractive and persuasive presentations by giving you an appreciation of slide design principles and tips on creating clear and accessible layouts.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Create and save a PowerPoint presentation
- Use the free templates available to design a presentation
- Format a Master Slide to achieve a consistent corporate look
- Position and edit the format of text
- Use images to enhance the message of the presentation
- Embed video and audio files and web links into a presentation
- Use animations and slide transition timings thoughtfully
- Use highlighting tools for impact during a presentation
- Display a finished presentation on screen and in print format
- Create a PowerPoint presentation with speaker’s notes for use in their own context
This course is suitable for individuals who are self taught in the use of PowerPoint and want to increase their proficiency in using the software.
Meet the team
We are a team are of highly skilled and qualified practitioners.