This workshop is designed to develop your knowledge Outlook and specifically the tools and strategies used to efficiently manage time and work-flow. You will be able to develop a strategy for email response and filing as well as using Outlook to prioritise your tasks and to schedule and delegate work. The aim of the workshop is to enable you to keep a ‘healthy’ email inbox, minimise stress and maximise productivity and effective communications.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Describe how each feature of Outlook can aid workflow
- Set up efficient folder structures to manage workflow and archive emails for easy and quick navigation
- Maintain a ‘healthy’ inbox and effective time management habits to reduce stress and maximise efficiency
- Use ‘Quick Steps’ to automate the message filing process
- Manage SPAM emails to declutter the inbox
- Use Categories to segment your workflow more efficiently
- Use Tags to schedule tasks and prioritise workflow
- Plan a strategy for future communication and task management based on your own business scenario
This course is suitable for individuals who are self taught in the use of Outlook and want to increase their proficiency in using the software.
Meet the team
We are a team are of highly skilled and qualified practitioners.