In the current economic climate, managers within any business function will benefit from an improved knowledge of finance and management accounting, which will help to ensure better management of resources within the manager’s area of responsibility. This workshop will include:
- How to read company accounts and understand the business from the figures
- How to identify what the financial figures really represent
- Provide an understanding of they key financial rational tools to help predict the impact of managerial decisions upon the company’s cash flow
- How to extract the necessary financial information from the reports to make the right decisions and forecast profitability
- An introduction to the different tools and approaches which inform long-term decision making
This course is suitable for supervisors and managers who wish to develop their personal skills in this area.
Meet the team
We are a team are of highly skilled and qualified practitioners.