There are good meetings and there are bad meetings. Bad meetings tend to be long and do not resolve issues or result in action points which leave the delegates leaving the meeting feeling de-motivated; where effective meetings result in delegates feeling energised creating a sense of accomplishment. This workshop will cover points that will help to create an effective meeting:
- The purpose and different types of meetings
- How to arrange a meeting
- Choose a venue and the agenda
- Identification of the criteria for success
- The roles and responsibilities of the chair person
- The roles and the responsibilities of the note-taker
- The roles and the responsibilities of the participants
This course is suitable for supervisors and managers who wish to develop their personal skills in this area.
Meet the team
We are a team are of highly skilled and qualified practitioners.