Coaching is an interactive process that helps other people improve, learn something new or move on to the next level. Coaching is beneficial for the motivation of individual employees but also has organisational benefits as it helps reinforce business practices, which includes; maintaining levels of customer satisfaction, improving productivity and quality. This workshop will include:
- What is mentoring? What is coaching?
- Analysis of the similarities and differences between coaching and mentoring
- Discussion about the benefits of programmes to the individual/the organisation
- The skills and qualities which are required for the mentor and the coach
- The introduction of mentoring and coaching models
- The GROW model for coaching
- Analysis of own/organisation’s readiness to begin mentoring/coaching
- Formulation of an action plan
This course is suitable for supervisors and managers who wish to develop their personal skills in this area.
Meet the team
We are a team are of highly skilled and qualified practitioners.