The course covers the main UK legal requirements for safety, workplace hazards and methods of control. It is the first step in building a lifelong career in Health and Safety.
This course is comprised three of units: NGC1, GC2, and GC3.
Unit NGC1 – Management of Health and Safety:
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems: Plan, Do, Check, Act
Unit GC2 – Controlling Workplace Hazards:
- Workplace Hazards and Risk Controls
- Transport Hazards and Risk Controls
- Musculoskeletal Hazards and Risk Controls
- Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Controls
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Safety
- Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Risk Controls
- Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Risk Controls
Unit GC3 – Health and Safety Practical Application:
- Within two weeks of the written exam date, the Learner will complete a work based practical assessment.
This course is accredited by Awarding Body, NEBOSH
This course is suitable for managers and SHE Team Members who need a comprehensive understanding of their Health and Safety responsibilities.
Meet the team
We are a team are of highly skilled and qualified practitioners.