IOSH Supervising Safely provides supervisors with the knowledge and understanding to allow them to comply with their Health and Safety responsibilities and reinforces why good Health and Safety is essential to performing their roles successfully.
This course will include the following topics:
- Discuss what the supervisors’ role is in managing Health and Safety
- Explain the moral, legal and financial reasons for promoting Health and Safety
- Outline the elements of the Health and Safety Management System
- Discuss the legal requirements and the statutory Health and Safety responsibilities of a supervisor
- Explain the importance of risk assessments and the part the supervisors play in the proves
- Plan and undertake a risk assessment exercise in the workplace and record the findings
- Describe the legal requirements and organisational needs with respect to the reporting and recording of accidents, incidents and near misses
- Understand the benefits of measuring performance by means of auditing policy and procedures
- Discuss the various methods of communicating the Health and Safety message to the work force
This course is accredited by Awarding Body, IOSH.
This course is suitable for supervisors with responsibility for people or processes.
Meet the team
We are a team are of highly skilled and qualified practitioners.