This workshop provides continued support to Managers in dealing with Health and Safety issues in the workplace. The IOSH Managing Safely Refresher course aims to revise key management responsibilities, and update relevant changes in good practice guidance, Health and Safety legislation and standards.
The topics covered within the workshop are:
- Revisiting Managing Safely and the moral, legal and financial reasons for managing Health and Safety and how this is an integral part of the Manager’s role
- Assessing risks – definitions, factors to consider when carry out a risk assessment
- Revisiting risk control selection and the best methods to choose, including consideration of ‘reasonably practicable’
- Recapping your Health and Safety responsibilities and updates of any significant changes in Health and Safety management system good practice and standards
- Incident and accident investigation – definitions, main causes and process
- Measuring performance – importance, key performance indicators and audits
This course is accredited by Awarding Body, IOSH.
This course is suitable for individuals who have already obtained the full IOSH Managing Safely qualification and have a responsibility for people or processes. It is equally relevant for Managers and Supervisors at any level who require a basic broad view of current Health and Safety requirements and principles.
Meet the team
We are a team are of highly skilled and qualified practitioners.