The highly respected Leading Safely course delivers practical knowledge and solutions for sustainable business advantage through good Health and Safety practice. It includes access to a state of the art online diagnostic tool that will identify where your business currently is in relation to Health and Safety performance. The course then assists leaders to map out the commitment and actions required to achieve the required level of improvement.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Health and Safety Leadership – What this means and the behaviours required
- When things go wrong – responsibilities, sanctions, Fees for Intervention, Corporate Manslaughter
- Getting it right – Plan, Do, Check, Act
- Personal Commitment – making changes to improve Health and Safety performance
- Looking at when things go wrong – case studies
- Getting leadership right – case studies.
This course is accredited by Awarding Body, IOSH.
The IOSH Leading Safely course is aimed at Directors, Senior Executives and Senior Managers to provide the maximum benefit in the shortest time possible.
Meet the team
We are a team are of highly skilled and qualified practitioners.