This course is designed to support nominated employees become a well-trained and properly motivated safety representative.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Sources of the Health and Safety law
- Civil and criminal liabilities
- Consultation and involvement of employees
- Functions of employee/safety representatives and safety committees
- Understanding hazards and risks
- Monitoring safety performance
- Principles of accident prevention
- Accident reporting and investigation
- Course examination
This course is suitable for employees selected or volunteered to be a Health and Safety Representative.
Meet the team
We are a team are of highly skilled and qualified practitioners.