This course aims to provide learners with the ability to identify fire hazards, take charge in the event of a fire and understand the need for precautions.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Current fire legislation
- Hazards within your workplace
- Hazards and threats posed by fire to people and property
- Elements of a fire risk assessment
- Roles and responsibilities of a fire marshal
- Actions to be taken in the event of a fire
- Why fire emergency procedures and implemented and monitored
- Distinguish between different types of fire extinguishers
- Practical demonstration in the use of various types of fire extinguishers
This course is suitable for individuals who assume fire marshal responsibilities within the working environment.
Meet the team
We are a team are of highly skilled and qualified practitioners.