This course enables anyone who is responsible for the management and implementation of Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) assessments within the workplace to recognise the requirement for COSHH assessments and to conduct the assessments as required by current legislation.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Health and Safety legislation
- Environmental effects of the hazardous substances and their causes
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) and COSHH Assessment forms
- Safe Working Procedures and COSHH Management
- The responsibilities of a COSHH Co-ordinator
- Application of COSHH Health and Safety Management to the workplace
This course is suitable for individuals who are managers or competent personnel undertaking the role of writing and co-ordinating COSHH Assessments
Meet the team
We are a team are of highly skilled and qualified practitioners.