This course is designed to increase individuals understanding of the legal and moral reasons why they should be aware of the risks presented by using hazardous substances within the workplace and how the risks can be controlled.
This workshop will cover the following topics:
- Relevant Health and Safety and COSHH legislation
- ·Types of and classification of substances/Routes of entry into the body
- Health and environmental effects of exposure to hazardous substances
- The importance of material safety data sheets
- Workplace exposure limits and other sources of information
- Control measures
- Surveys for health risks
- Effective response to spills and spill kit usage.
This course is suitable for individuals who are working with substances hazardous to health.
Meet the team
We are a team are of highly skilled and qualified practitioners.