This course is specifically designed to provide learners with an understanding of the dangers of confined spaces.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Current legislation
- Recognition of confined spaces
- Dangers associated with confined spaces
- Use of gas detection equipment in hazardous atmospheres
- Use of personal protective equipment ie ropes, harnesses and man riding hoists
- Use of escape breathing apparatus
- Pre-entry checks on equipment
- Safe systems of work for entry into confined spaces
- Methods of communication
- Manning levels
This course is suitable for individuals who are required to work within confined spaces within the workplace.
Meet the team
We are a team are of highly skilled and qualified practitioners.