This course will update first aid skills and provide new certification for registered First Aiders at Work. This course will involve both practical and theory elements. The following topics will be covered:
- The role of the first aider and emergencies at work
- Communications, care and casualty movement
- Primary survey
- Chest pain
- Unconscious casualty and resuscitation
- Ineffective rescue breaths
- External bleeding, fractures and dislocations
- Concussion, compression and fracture skull injuries
- Mock CPR Assessment
This course is suitable for individuals who are required to renew a valid First Aid at Work Certificate.
Meet the team
We are a team are of highly skilled and qualified practitioners.