This course will include the following topics:
- The principles of first aid
- The role of the first aider
- Communicating with a casualty
- Minor conditions including minor cuts, grazes and bruises
- Contents of a first aid kit
- Reporting and aftercare
- The unconscious casualty
- Cardio-pulmonary resuscitation
- Blood loss and shock
This course is suitable for learners who require basic first aid skills which qualifies them to act as the Appointed Person in the workplace. This course is also suitable for those wishing to attend a general first aid course.
Meet the team
We are a team are of highly skilled and qualified practitioners.