The Fluorinated Green House Gases Regulations 2009 stipulate that if you are handling, recovering, supplying, installing, manufacturing, maintaining, servicing or own equipment containing HFC refrigerants in stationary equipment then it is a requirement to have a F-Gas Regulations Certification. This course will ensure that:
- Achievement of legal requirements for people work with fluorinated gases and ozone depleted substances
- Reduce direct greenhouse gas emissions by limiting the release of fluorinated and other greenhouse gases.
Topics will include:
- Global warming and climate change
- Causes and effects of ozone depletion
- Identifying the hazards and safe working practices for the recovery, storage and transportation of recovered refrigerants
- The recovery of refrigerant and oil and prepare for disposal
This course is accredited by the Awarding Body, City and Guilds.
This course is suitable for individuals who are recovering F-Gases as part of their job role.
Meet the team
We are a team are of highly skilled and qualified practitioners.