This is an introductory, knowledge based qualification designed to help individuals with the development of their skills and confidence when delivering training in a formal environment. It will help:
- Develop an understanding of the training role and the associated responsibilities
- Create an understanding and assist with the application and maintenance of a safe and supportive learning environment
- With the planning, delivery and evaluation of inclusive teaching and learning
- Develop an understanding of the types of methods of assessment used within education and training
- With facilitating the involvement of learners and others in the assessment process
- Keeping training and assessment records
This qualification is accredited by Awarding Body NOCN,
This course is ideal for anyone who is delivering training to others in a group setting as part of their job role.
Meet the team
We are a team are of highly skilled and qualified practitioners.