Apprenticeships provide skilled workers and the delivery of an Operational/Departmental Manager Apprenticeship within your business will assist with succession planning and business growth. The Apprenticeship will develop knowledge, skills and behaviours in; operational, project and financial management, managing people and developing relationships, communication, decision-making and professionalism.
For further information visit: https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/operations-departmental-manager/
This course is suitable for individuals who are managing a team or performing at a level which enables them to achieve operational objects.
End Point Assessment will include the following:
- A knowledge test which will include scenarios and questions
- A structured competency based interview
- Review of the Portfolio of Evidence
- A work based project followed by an associated presentation and Q&A session
- Maintenance of a CPD Log and an associated professional discussion 10%
Meet the team
We are a team are of highly skilled and qualified practitioners.