EMS 14001 / QMS 9001
EMS 14001/QMS 9001
In today’s demanding environment a quality management system will help you to:
- Improve the way you operate
- Understand your customers’ needs
- Reduce risks and manage your business effectively
- Keep your customers satisfied
- Stay ahead of the competition by anticipating changing demands
- Build customer confidence in your ability to deliver
A quality management system such as ISO9001 will provide a systematic approach to managing your business processes.
This will ensure you deliver a consistently high-quality service or product that meets your customers’ requirements and improves your own performance.
Mayer can help you by:
- Providing expert advice where needed
- Designing and implementing a new system
We will build on and develop many of your existing procedures, saving you time and money.
Environmental management systems (EMSs) help you identify and control your organisation’s impact on the environment.
Effective environmental management systems will help you to:
- Demonstrate commitment to customers
- Manage and reduce environmental impacts
- Comply with legislation
- Reduce your environmental liabilities
- Increase efficiencies
- Reduce waste and costs
- Improve your performance
An EMS is based on identifying the most significant environmental impacts and reducing them through a series of documented procedures.
Formal EMSs can be written to the International Standard ISO14001 standard or the European EMAS scheme.
Mayer offers a tailored service suited entirely to your needs, from support and advice on your existing system to full design and implementation of a new EMS.