Environmental and Quality Management Consultant
Due to increasing work loads Mayer Environmental Ltd has a requirement for an additional consultant to provide Environmental and Quality Management advice and support.
Mayer Environmental provides advice and guidance to a range of companies on matters ranging from contaminated land, analysis, training and waste and resource management, and we are looking to add to the existing team.
For the right candidate this position should be seen as a senior role working with existing consultants and leading projects.
Typical areas of work will include:
- Design, write and implement ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 compliant Environmental and Quality Management Systems
- Auditing of existing EMS and QMS systems
- Lead the further development of this area of consultancy
- Supporting senior staff and clients with their EMS and QMS project requirements
- Provide support to trainers in the delivery of environmental compliance, awareness and continuing competence training
- Business development and tender compilation
The successful candidate:
- A graduate, with a relevant degree, a relevant Masters would be an advantage
- Excellent understanding of the EMS and QMS regime including auditing
- Experience of managing and mentoring staff
- Experience of working in the waste and recycling sector would be an advantage
- Excellent report writing and good presentation/communication skills
- Numerate and diligent with an eye for detail
- Computer literate and familiar with MS Excel and Word
- Good commercial awareness, and understanding of the role good consultancy plays in business
- Previous relevant consultancy experience
- Relevant professional memberships and/or chartered status
Full UK driving licence, the role is likely to require travel to sites around the UK. Salary negotiable depending upon the individual’s level of experience and skill set. Location based within South East although due to the role, is possible a more flexible location arrangement could be met.
Mayer Environmental is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMR Ltd. We are an equal opportunity employer.
If you fulfill the above criteria and would like a challenging and rewarding role please email your CV and cover letter to Patrick Davison – Director, Patrick.email@example.com stating the code MEL02, job title and where you found the advertisement. No Agencies.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 11th April 2014